Are you in the middle of washing your clothes and the washing machine stops working? Don’t worry. This could be due to unstable main supply (EH0) or electric failure. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Press the ‘Pause’ button immediately.
2. Press ‘Off’ button and unplug.
3. Wait until power supply returns to normal.
4. Check whether other electrical equipment works normally.
5. Insert the power plug in the socket again.
6. Press ‘On’ button.
7. If still unresolved, note the model and serial number.
8. Call Consumer contact centre immediately.
With Electrolux washing machine, troubleshooting has never been easier.
Nguồn Video tại đây